Where can I get help to fill out the application for admission?

  1. Fill out the online application for admission.
  2. Once you complete the application, pay $75 to Central Washington University.
  3. Send official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. (Central Washington University will accept electronic transcripts that are emailed directly from the issuing university or college. They should use the email. Hard copies must be submitted in sealed envelopes prepared by the issuing institution’s registrar’s office and sealed by that office.)
  4. If mailing official transcripts, send to this address:

School of Graduate Studies and Research
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7510

The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is no longer used in connection with admission to the ABC program. The ABC Music Theory entrance exam, administered on June 19, will be used in place of the GRE.

Program/Academic Information: Choose "CWU-Ellensburg", "Music", "Music Education"

Recommendations: Use the online recommendations feature to request digital recommendations.


American Band College