WIBC Frequently Asked Questions

How do my students get their WIBC music?

New since 2022: If any of your students were accepted to one of the bands, they can get their music online at My Music webpage. Students will need to login to their WIBC account before they can see their music parts. They will see all of the parts for their instrument and they will need to download/print the appropriate parts for their instrument assignment. Clarinet, trumpet, horn, or trombone has a file that says "open first" so they can review which part to print.

We are excited to offer the music with this new method so students can start to practice their parts right away. Students will need to print out music and bring it with them to WIBC.

If you want to view/print your students' music, go to your My Students area and click on the blue music button under the Placement column. This will display all of the music for that student. Please be aware that you (or the student) will need to choose which parts to print. ALL of the parts for that instrument will be displayed on the screen. (ie, If your student is playing Flute 2 (01) Thunderbird, you only need to print the flute 2 parts from this webpage.)

Music folders will NOT be mailed to schools.

Please note: Due to the complexity of percussion assignments, the music list for your students to print will be emailed to them soon. This info will also be posted in My Music webpage as the same time the email is sent.