What Bands Can Expect:
- A very big heartfelt welcome from the people of Ireland
- 500,000 people viewing live on the streets (circa 120,000 travel from overseas to experience the parade live)
- 500,000 people watching the parade broadcast on TV in Ireland
- Images & Footage are broadcast around the world
- A culturally rich and diverse international performance experience
- An international band competition judged by an esteemed international panel of adjudicators (for bands that choose to participate)
- Cherished memories
Making the most of your trip to Ireland:
There are many performance opportunities for bands throughout the Festival programme but aside from performing, the Festival has many FREE events that will immerse band members in both traditional and contemporary Irish culture during their visit.
Ireland's music, art and literature have traveled the world and made an impact on millions of hearts and minds. Its vibrant capital city, Dublin, is a multi-cultural, creative hub with endless attractions, historic sites, land marks, coastal towns and villages to experience.
Many bands spend some of their time outside of the capital exploring Ireland, from the breathtaking Wild Atlantic Way, the longest defined coastal touring route in the world, where the powerful Atlantic waves meet Ireland's jagged western coast to Ireland's Ancient East, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
For information about the Festival Parade please see stpatricksfestival.ie or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about Dublin see visitdublin.com.